Buggered Mind of Neale Sourna, The

Opines, comments, rants, concerns, imaginings from Neale Sourna, fiction author and more -- www.Neale-Sourna.com, www.PIE-Percept.com, www.ProjectKeanu.com, www.AuthorsDen.com/nealesourna, www.CafeShops.com/NealeSourna, www.Writing-Naked.com, and www.CuntSinger.com

Sunday, January 16, 2011

NEW Ebook: Tad: The Switch-hitter, His Twink, and His Teacher A Lust Novella (M/M/M)

Neale Sourna’s North Coast Academies’ Diary

ISBN 978-0-9796841-9-7

ISSN 1553-8656

Volume 4, Issue 1

Excerpts:

...Quen’s not my slave, not exactly, not yet.

But, if and when I stuff my cock into his pink pucker of an ass love sphincter….

“Lick it up. Or they’ll think Dr. Hupper’s doing some perv shit up in here. We can’t have that.”

My little lap dog was down and cleaning his own hot mess right up, with his tight hiney in the air, positioned in my direction, so obvious about begging and pleading for it, for me to yank his school uniform dress trousers and underpants down and….

He’ll get his sweet hole punched, but not tonight, a Bottom dictates a lot of the play; but, a Top is still in charge of that Bottom’s fun.

So, I barked at the little bitch.

“Do up your pants, and go home, you slutting little shit.”

* * * *

I let Quen get a head start for home, which is wicked on my part, since he lives in our garage apartment with his mom, one of our maids. I drove past him, stopped, then honked for him to come to me, and then let him run to catch up, but drove away and let him catch up a couple more times, until I got bored and finally unlocked the power lock on the door, after eventually letting him jerk on it a while.

He got in, but kept glancing down at my cock bulge, hoping I’d pull his head or hand into my lap, I suspect, but I didn’t. This kid really needs a lot of controlling, and verbal punishment.

“You’re not touching or sucking my dick; you don’t deserve it, you useless cocksuck. Not yet. So stop staring at it, you fatherless little ferret. When you perform well enough, entertain me, and … whomever well enough, and don’t fuck up my plans, then I’ll plug that chocolate cherry buried between your naked white bread ass loaves, you’re always prancing around me, until you can’t walk, sit, or shit without pain.”

Yeah, I know, I was repeating myself a bit, but he loved the reinforcement and nasty toned abuse.

His large cornflower blue eyes went wider and brighter and he definitely got a hard-on he didn’t bother to hide.

One day or night, soon, I’ll reach over and pet that spam cock and make it do my bidding, as it throbs and jumps for joy in my palm, after I’ve had my pleasure in making him suffer in dejection, waiting for any pleasure I choose to grant him.

Then, it will be a joy to my crotch and ego to stuff my hard, thick meat deep into his tender new ass and into that girl pretty, red-lipped, whoring, hot mouth of his.

And, maybe, in that shitty order.

[BUY Vol 4, Issue 1]

...and I really wanted to join in, too, and my throbbing dick was concrete hard and aching to swim deep, in the wet‑.

Our home gym and I have been spending a lot of time together.

Because I was on Dr. Hupper’s orders and I can’t lie to this man. I’ve tried. I can lie to anyone, my Mom, Dad, Twin even, and with a straight face, too; but not this guy, now massaging my nads with warmth and gentleness, while putting his warm, gentle lips upon mine.

I always cave to him, before I can even lie to him. It’s my fucking flaw.

And I’m Dominant almost everywhere else, except in his presence, because when Dr. Hupper first looked at me, I knew I’d be, well, his bitch, and when he kisses me, I-I cannot think straight, especially now, with both of his beautiful black hands, as well, exploring my … young, male assets, pulling my naked body to his clothed one.

But, then he stopped, both kissing and touching me, and gazed at me, waiting for me to focus my mind away from the pleasurable joys his hands and lips had wrought within me.

“Y-Yes, sir.”

“Undress me, Thaddeus.”

Yes!! I screamed within me, because he likes us to be controlled and civil, if not fully civilized, in his presence; I merely nodded, and began.

He has a lean, tight body; well-muscled and fine, and he swims, in the school pool, in Speedos™ swim trunks, and thank God for that sopping, dripping wet, minimal bit of material over his big, fleshy cock and fine, muscular ass.

It’s his best outfit. Fucking yes! And I’m not the only one in school who knows so.

But, I can’t say how many times I’ve imagined nor dreamed of Dr. Hupper coming out of the pool, water streaming heavily down his lean-sculpted, brown body, to stand in front of me, pull his meaty cock out of his clinging wet trunks, and command me to kneel and put its spongy fat mushroom head, into my hot, wet mouth.

His wish is my great eagerness.

After I hungrily taste him my first time, he seizes me by the hair and pushes his full, rigid length down my stretched throat, into my guts.

Then, having had me that way, he’d make me turn around on all fours to present my ass to him, and he’d, with ruthless force, tug down my dressy school trousers—somehow I always have them on, not trunks, or just be naked; huh, the illogic of dreams and even of daydreams full of fucking weird subconscious and emotional subtext.

Dr. Hupper would piss on and into my hole, his lube of choice, and then penetrate me, spear my tan ass wide with his black cock, right there at poolside, as the swim team practices their laps, as he, literally, rides my ass, banging his heavy, great, black balls against my own tan ones, until we both cum to our destinations.

Fuck dreams, this is real.

Dr. Hupper was bare to his dark, six pack waist. He reached up and pushed down on my taller shoulder, a gesture I’ve used with Cassie and other lucky cocksuckers of all sexes and cock - in - ass holders, oh, so many times.

I kneeled my paler, naked self down before him, in this worshipful reality not a fucking, frustrating dream, and undid his trousers, sliding them down, anticipating the dual pleasures of seeing that monster completely undressed and close to my face, in clear light, without a desk over my head, and to palm my fairer-skinned hands over his hard buttocks and down his flat belly and hard thighs, pushing his pants all the way down, as his assbusting monster sprung out from his deliciously musky and hairy balls to kiss me.

God, it was gorgeous and he smelled great, and sexy. He made my mouth...

[BUY Vol 4, Issue 1]

“No, sir. I’m sorry, sir. I…. You felt so good inside me, sir. I-I was out of line, and apologize, si‑.”

“You’re a greedy little fucker, young Tad. Greedy with your hands, always tugging at my zipper. Greedy with your mouth and deep throat, always so eager to tonsil fuck me. You may be a Top elsewhere, boy; but with me, you’re my Bottom, my bitch, my ass bottom ass cunt. Aren’t you, Thaddeus Cunt?”

No one had ever called me that. Not to my face, or behind my back, as far as I know. And my head came up, Cross pride showing, and our gazes met in a mirror. He might send me home, without, and never again….

I gulped and swallowed my fucking pride. He can call me anything, just as long as it comes with his meat club stuffed in me.

He was staring at me; I nodded my answer, and then recalled I should speak aloud when he speaks to me. He hates mute nods in class.

“Yes … sir … I-I … am.”

I could barely talk, my balls ached, my cock needed attentive touching and I wanted to feel his fat, black cock massaging my P-spot … my needy prostate sooo badly. I just fucking wanted him back inside me, to feel him within me, filling me.

Relaxing, as best I could, I resumed my proper position, with my hard head down, bowed in contrition upon his bed, waiting for whenever and whatever he’d decide to‑.

“Mmm-yes,” I purred, just like a teen whore a good friend of Dad’s had sent Tyb and me, knowing Dad would first test drive the slut, who arrived wearing nothing but a strategically placed ribbon and a long, black duster.

You guess the sex of our passed around sex toy gift.

I know longer care, because Dr. Hupper was slipping deep into me, filling me to full. I didn’t obstruct him nor clutch tight against him. All he got from me was: Welcome, Enter Here, sir.

And he did.

Like I said, I’ve had black cock shoved to the hilt in my ass before and he knows that; so no one can accuse him of devirginizing my young, teen asshole, because another man, an older middle-aged man’s long, fat, black cock with his hairy balls banging hard and heavy against my body, already claimed my ass cherry.

And his son’s fat cock, next. But, that’s another … tale.

Dr. Hupper pushed all the way in to the great fat hilt of him, and then fucked in and out of me, seeming to be testing...

[BUY Vol 4, Issue 1]

Dr. Hupper and I were both banging in and out together, the force of two men pounding making the table slide until it banged against the china hutch and sweet, young Quen’s skinny body almost squirted out from beneath me.

I pulled Quen back, as he eagerly scrambled to me, to keep my cock deep and busy in his fair, hairless ass.

Ah, god, he’s got a fine tail for fucking, too; I’m so glad he saved his pristine sphincter and colon just for me.

The little fucker suddenly gazed those blues deep into mine, like he knew what I was thinking, and I smiled and gave him a special treat, as I massaged his nut bag, then finger-rubbed his cockhead at the frenelum, just right.

His white throat arched his head back; he was speechless, while my cock never stopped taking him and ripping him inside out.

I wasn’t going to rub his cockhead for too long, though; I had another thing in my ass to concentrate on; plus, I didn’t want little Quen cumming too soon, and he was getting close, having imagined me fucking him in all kinds of—.

“Ah, sir. Fuck, Dr. Hupperrrr, siiiirrrr.” The man had me.

He was working my....
[BUY Vol 4, Issue 1]

Tad: The Switch-hitter, His Twink, and His Teacher--A Lust Novella (M/M/M)

[22 horny chapters, 25,139 words]

Gorgeous, biracial rich kid, Tad, gets whoever he wants, male or female, and he has a relentless hard
on for his English professor, Dr. Hupper, whose magnificent black cock Tad's stuffed down his eager, tan-white throat and given hand jobs; but, youngsterTad wants serious, naked alone time with his favorite teacher's ebony body.

While fellow student, Quen "the queen," a blonde twink, whose smooth and hairless, boy toy ass virginity is reserved for Top Tad. Bottom boy Quen's in love and dying to be his doormat and cum catcher.

So, do you think delicious Tad will get BOTH of his conquests in one room, in one bed, all completely naked,with himself sandwiched between his Quen's sweet bottom and that masterful black assbuster?

Oh, I know my greedy Switch boy Tad will.


Mutual handjob masturbation, in classroom, with teacher, after school, with hidden class-mate voyeur Quen the queen twink watching; mild humiliation, as a teen Top gives his teen Bottom final permission to whack off, then lick cum off the scuffed class floor-yuck!;

An invitation to a favorite professor's sex hideaway for a little fuck fun, with black cock in biracial (white / black) teen student's tan ass;

A surprise for teach is teen Top bringing his teen twink Bottom, who gets his first ass filling, sucks his Top's tan cock in front of prof and then gets to be bottom layer, on his back, of a three-way male sandwich of white bread ass, thick tan meat, and long, black cock.

Plenty of cocksucking, assfucking, ball banging, and squirting, creamy cum!

These naughty boys put on a great show and are insatiable, even when they're fucked red raw, they want more, in the shower, in the car home, in the garage with the Top, his Twink, and his hard cocked Top Twin.

Plus, a couple of hot, golden showers and a sexy real shower or two.

22 horny chapters, 25,139 words total

All On Sale NOW: Adobe Reader, MS Reader, Mobipocket/Kindle!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home