Buggered Mind of Neale Sourna, The

Opines, comments, rants, concerns, imaginings from Neale Sourna, fiction author and more -- www.Neale-Sourna.com, www.PIE-Percept.com, www.ProjectKeanu.com, www.AuthorsDen.com/nealesourna, www.CafeShops.com/NealeSourna, www.Writing-Naked.com, and www.CuntSinger.com

Saturday, March 31, 2012

SHORT STORY ebooks: LIMITED TIME OFFER direct from AUTHOR / PUBLISHER ONLY_reduced price USD $1.75


Yune's Hot Cock...


...on Sale NOW!



BUY Vol 1, Issue 2 -- Yune: Suck My Kiss
[3677 words] or
Yune: Suck My Kiss [3677 words] --
Basketball jock Yune gets his stone hard, young Korean American cock
sucked by a first time knob munching, K.A. church virgin, while his
favorite, bespectacled, brown-skinned teen goddess secretly watches,
and then later he's sucked off by a classmate's red-haired, society
MILF mom. What a great birthday week he's having!
Fellatio with voyeuristic exhibition, a humiliation cream facial, and a motherly deepthroat, and yes, gulp, mom swallows.

"LOL, my friends. My best enemy's mom's been munching my nuts, so, I'll have to give a certain captain of the team's sluttin' mom a happy mouthful. And, at my birthday party, in private, almost, little Amy, my supposed Korean church virgin's gonna let me devirginize her throat, while I let wicked, little Miss Laila, the goddess of my
heart, watch, and smile, as her enemy gets a sore throat and a
delicious and hot, cum pie facial."

Mobipocket (for Blackberry, Palm, Symbian, and Neale@ Kindle Store), Adobe Reader, MS Reader


LIMITED TIME OFFER
direct
from AUTHOR / PUBLISHER ONLY
_reduced price:

normally USD $2.75


Yune1.2_KINDLE/MOBIPOCKET.PRC_USD$1.25


Yune1.2_Adobe.PDF_USD$1.25


Yune1.2_Microsoft Reader.LIT_USD$1.25


Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home