Buggered Mind of Neale Sourna, The

Opines, comments, rants, concerns, imaginings from Neale Sourna, fiction author and more -- www.Neale-Sourna.com, www.PIE-Percept.com, www.ProjectKeanu.com, www.AuthorsDen.com/nealesourna, www.CafeShops.com/NealeSourna, www.Writing-Naked.com, and www.CuntSinger.com

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

N-othing B-ut C-rap cancelled JJ Abrams' Undercovers

This show back to back with Chuck are total winners. Fun. Lovable characters. Easy on my nerves without boring me.

The Event isn't but you leave it on. How many people have Law And Order and its spin-offs murdered and abused, ripping through them like torn paper?

BRING BACK "THE OTHERS"!

Sorry. I had that last rant left over from ten years back, with you, NBC. When we love something we're faithful, too bad you aren't. You invested all your ads in the Event-less, but little did you spend and promote on J J Abrams' beautiful black spies. Hm.

You just wanted to humor him, well, humor me and let me watch my show. I even watched it in that horrible kiddie hour, weird day you put in.

And oh, yeah, bring back Chase. I want fun, adult shows. Not the donald, not bad singing shows, fat men with huge, flappy breast that should be digitized, I want Boris and Gugu back, my Mr. And Mrs. Smith.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home