Buggered Mind of Neale Sourna, The

Opines, comments, rants, concerns, imaginings from Neale Sourna, fiction author and more -- www.Neale-Sourna.com, www.PIE-Percept.com, www.ProjectKeanu.com, www.AuthorsDen.com/nealesourna, www.CafeShops.com/NealeSourna, www.Writing-Naked.com, and www.CuntSinger.com

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

What Is It Worth for You to Make Her Happy?

I'm touched deprived. I like to be touched, but not by wrong-feeling people. I certainly don't relish being kissed and slurped on by same.

But when you are the RIGHT PERSON for me, and YOU make me feel as you do, then the right touch, the right kiss, the right lick, even, from you is my joy.

And how could that NOT put a smile on your face, too?

So, question: With her eyes closed in ecstasy, can she tell when you're smiling with happiness, while you kiss her below?

I hope she can.

I hope I can, too.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home