Buggered Mind of Neale Sourna, The

Opines, comments, rants, concerns, imaginings from Neale Sourna, fiction author and more -- www.Neale-Sourna.com, www.PIE-Percept.com, www.ProjectKeanu.com, www.AuthorsDen.com/nealesourna, www.CafeShops.com/NealeSourna, www.Writing-Naked.com, and www.CuntSinger.com

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

NEALE SOURNA -- Short Stories and Hot Excerpts

NEALE SOURNA -- Short Stories & Hot Excerpts


"Isn't sex fun!? And love, too? Of course they are, or should be, shouldn't they? And if they aren't, then, you, my friend, are doing sex and loving yourself and another the wrong way. ;)


"Hello, my wonderful story loving friends. While you're relaxing and visiting me here, just GIVE ME FIVE (5) RELAXING, BUT EXCITING MINUTES to STRETCH YOUR MIND and EXERCISE YOUR EMOTIONS and, well, your HAPPY glands, too.


Because all you really need to know about the true me and what I write, as YOUR BEST WRITER OF CHOICE, is that I enjoy writing for my WARM PLEASURE, and for you to SHARE MY DEEP FANTASIES, until you, too are SATISFIED WITH PLEASURES OF ALL KINDS.


"So, know that love and sex are good sorcery, when the right two, or more, people get together, and that YOU'LL FIND their STORIES HERE TO BUY and read to your love one, for their satisfaction, too. And, READ THEM AGAIN, AND AGAIN. Like all great sex and love."


--Enjoy my love and lust, Neale Sourna


PS: "Just GIVE ME FIVE (5) RELAXING, BUT EXCITING MINUTES or JUST READ FIVE (5) of my PAGES here."


--Neale Sourna
Neale Sourna's http://www.neale-sourna.com/storygateway.html



Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home