Buggered Mind of Neale Sourna, The

Opines, comments, rants, concerns, imaginings from Neale Sourna, fiction author and more -- www.Neale-Sourna.com, www.PIE-Percept.com, www.ProjectKeanu.com, www.AuthorsDen.com/nealesourna, www.CafeShops.com/NealeSourna, www.Writing-Naked.com, and www.CuntSinger.com

Friday, June 11, 2004

Common Problems of Self-Involvement

I've been carrying a rejection letter about, since like February, or January, with the intention to mention it here. I like the letter, in actuality, but as you see by my posting irregularity, whenever a really juicy thought flies through my head at mach speeds, especially while traveling / commuting, by the time I get to my keyboard I've forgotten to post it.

The brief answer for this little notice, is this.

I'd submitted to a local, very local, like on my busline local, writing contest. I'd completely forgotten about it, then received the notice of "no." It contained a list of who'd been told "yes" and "no." That's the good part. When you're work is rejected along with the works of the likes of local famous award-winning anchormen like Mr. Leon Bibb and literary stars like Mr. Antwone Fisher [I hope this isn't embarrassing, Fish, we all get the letters, we just don't usually know that we got the can with the world famous, too, dude.] I got put in the club with Leon and Fish. Tres Cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home